Ring of Mirk
I am setting the weather of Dale to Vilnius, Lithuania. Some scholars have placed The Wilderland to be of a kind with Eastern Europe so I have set it thus for my campaign – based loosely on the work of the Meridional Map of Middle Earth project.
Though this is mainly for me as the Loremaster – it's just a log of if a day was cold enough to force Constitution Saves or not and if there were any Perception (Wis) check penalties.
The Year 2946
- (Passage of Time – more snow, wet, fog, and cold. Severe Cold
- (Passage of Time – more snow, wet, fog, and cold. Severe Cold most of the month 4-5 days of Extreme Cold near month end.)
- (Passage of Time – more snow, wet, fog, and cold. Severe Cold nearly all the time)
- (Passage of Time – more warming up, wet, rain then a sunny spell around the Vernal Equinox leading into… Severe Cold much of the time.)
Tuliérë (Spring Day)
- Severe Cold all day. Lightly Obscured (Snow, Drizzle, Fog) from pre-dawn until 2 bells in the afternoon when the precipitation stops.